Integration of technology

Hello Emeralds, please watch my video!

Transcript:
  • The technology I used was my phone, CapCut, and iMovie. My original intent was to borrow my dad’s professional camera and shoot with it, but we ran into a few problems. Yes, we had the camera but the charger was not working, and no one in the group knew how to work the camera nor transfer it onto editing platforms. What sense would it make to use a dying camera, that none of us even knew how to work? My new solution to that was Iphone 14 cinematic mode. Using Apple’s product assured that I can easily download the footage and send it to editing software. Next, I put the scenes into iMovie first. The timing of the scenes needed to match the audio with the correct speed before using CapCut. iMovie is another Apple service that is designed for editing, but I decided it was not enough to my liking. Finally, the last step was to use CapCut for different effects and animations that iMovie could not add. The effects and animations were simply the  cracking sounds, scene transitions, lighting changes. All the editing was free and for the production of the video was no more than $20, for the props. Using CapCut was the official last step to create my film. The editing was a breeze with the mentioned technologies above and that is how my film “Cold Case” reached its success.  Thank you for the support Emeralds as I journey my way into being a future director.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Smile

Our Pitch

Intro Blog