Improvement in production skills and technology


Hello Emeralds, please watch my video!

Transcript:

In this project, my production improved significantly. I started to expect more and better. I refused to settle for low quality or effort. I had constantly filmed over and over again to create a film that I believed was fit for the public. 


The steps I took were very difficult. I had to gain permission from companies to include their service in my video. I was lucky to not be denied or asked for payment. 


I personally learned patience. I constantly stressed on when the group could meet and discuss ideas, but their schedules were so busy it delayed most of our work. Our only solution to all the steps was to just work with what we had. Whether it was one scene and three cast, we made it work. At that exact time, we expanded our thoughts and used what we had to our advantage. Overall, the fill-ins worked and my group learned to communicate more concisely. 


Those changes included having more footage to complete time. Also, having to fill in for a cast member not being able to join due to complicated schedules.  I purchased a professional camera. Then I had to change original plans last minute, but those changes did nothing but make the video better. 



For new projects, the bar will be raised with standards. If there is another assignment with groups, I will be sure to practice patience, organization, and preparation for challenges that may occur.


The setting was dark and weary. There was lots of glass and random graffiti everywhere. The place was a true example of what an abandoned place actually looks and feels like. The videos and pictures taken look  mysterious and the environment is a perfect example of places not to go and explore without proper precautions/



To practice safety, my team and I had a safety contract set in place. Everyone knew the rules and we practiced basic safety precautions.


The theme of my film is a thriller demonstrating friend groups splitting up and seeing what happens when you go to places you are unaware of.

 

Together, the team and I discussed schedules, settings, and plots. 


I would recommend This to others as it feeds their excitement and can be used as a learning opportunity. 


 I recommend this to others as it promotes unity and safety. Along with trusting your gut and following your instincts.


However, I would not recommend it to those who interpret meanings incorrectly or manipulate to try new things in a negative manner.


Their feedback was to include the camera effects and sounds of the setting.



I intend this for young teens who are curious about the dark outside of life and what happens when they do not follow instincts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Smile

Our Pitch

Intro Blog