Last thing to do

 Hey Emeralds, I am excited to tell you I am on the last part of the final task. I made sure to keep my promise and keep you guys up to date with my progress. The countless nights of editing, filming, and planning all came to good use for my film. Although my part was cut out, it was for the best, in order to produce quality. 


So I will now list the new things, done to complete my film. I organized a zoom meeting to meet with my team. Then I looked through everyone's progress and concluded that the film will be produced through CapCut. The other apps made the film look very weak.

After that was completed, it was time to add the title.  The title was the hardest thing since all platforms did not create what I had in mind. Therefore, I settled with artificial intelligence.  AI took me a long time since it barely understood what I was going for.  There was three results. The first one was too chunky and took away from the genre. The second one had a bad color scheme. Then the last one was perfect as it had great colors, matched the genre, and was appealing to look at. AI saved the title. Over and all, the film is finally complete.


That is all for the final task. Tomorrow is the big day. The day of the of the official final task.  Remember to stay royal green!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Smile

Our Pitch

Intro Blog