For quality, we must make sacrifices.

 Welcome back Emeralds! We are back into the final stages of this final task. To keep you guys up to date, here is what was done. First my team did some planning and got approved by parents. Then the location, time, and invitations was sent. To add on, then filming was conducted. Finally editing got complete. Upon editing I noticed, the time was way too long. It reached a timing of two minutes and fifteen seconds. Surely this would draw my audience away. I had an urgent meeting with my team about this. Agreeing, it was voted that my part gets cut out. I was not too sure of this since it was not apart of the plan. I went along anyway, doing what is best for the team. I just put in my mind that quality is best for the Emeralds.  I went back into editing and erased my part which consisted of suggesting that entering the building was a bad idea. Luckily, the final task still looked great and it met the time limit. I learned that I must make sacrifices to do what is best for the viewers. That is all for now. Remember to stay royal green!


This is a picture of the location picked that everyone attended to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Smile

Our Pitch

Intro Blog