Challenging conventions that actively represent social groups


Hello Emeralds, this is a step by step bake as I explain my CCR to you all. Stay royal green!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kjkRGmQ0AbBaoUAyrcvSM0UfouQZ2S9QqO4eoUBdpVo/edit?usp=sharing

Transcript:
For the final task, I integrated the idea of a thriller.  The theme was to not be made with horror but rather mystery. The environment was abandoned and weary.  I used those factors to make the area of film more suspicious. My video has one major social issue that causes the world to shift apart. That social issue is not following your gut, breaking away from close ones, and the outcome of breaking rules. The feeling of being lost from the group causes one to overthink about every action, thought, or breath they take. I thought it was very important to include what happens between doing activities alone and doing it with the people you have arrived with. Many agree that yes, it is important to spend time with yourself, however, it distracts you from making core memories of happiness. To refer back to the topic, my group member stressed that the group all wear black to appear as if the cast were sneaking in. I stressed that if the script does not look right with the footage, I can change the lines and tell the director a new range of plans. Each angle the camera person did made the video pop with different emotions, and I believed that it was unique to demonstrate to viewers.. From quickly changing scenes and transitions to making the border of the video have a camera effect, my product is the perfect version of what any audience expects a thriller film to be like. Overall, my film represented conventions and the separation of social groups to successfully create a thriller film. Thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Research: Smile

Our Pitch

Intro Blog